Throwing a dinner party anytime soon? Try this delicious panko & pecan encrusted pork tenderloin. Not only is it pretty healthy and loaded with protein, it will have your guests going back for seconds.
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Cooking spray
- Apple slices
- Combine apple cider and pork in a zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove pork from bag and discard cider. Combine sugar, mustard, pepper, and garlic and then rub over pork. Mix panko and pecans together. Roll pork panko and pecans. Place pork on broiler-pan rack coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Top with super thing apple slices.